TRA173 - Triple Trip Alarm
The TRA173 is a triple relay output with adjustable set-point and features:
- Input up to 2kVdc and 10Adc.
- Contacts rated at 10A/250Vac.
- Front setpoint adjustments.
- Sensor excitation.
- Trip status is indicated by LED.
- All common AC or DC supplies.
Common applications include:
- Process alarm.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 7 days.
RelatedDTA137 Dual Trip Alarm
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.