The SSP235 produces two DC output signals from one input signal, and features:
- Inputs include process signals such as 4-20mA, mV and Bipolar.
- Output signals can be different from each other and from input.
- Sensor excitation.
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Field configurable by internal link header.
- Link selectable response time.
- Front adjustments for span and zero.
- The wide swing 8-60V DC-power supply covers all popular DC sources.
Common applications include:
- Signal splitting.
- Range splitting.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Standard Product
Standard products usually have all the features of the premier products and may have a higher price or delivery time, typically 7 days.
|Power Supply||8-60Vdc isolated|
|Input Signal Type||Process Signals, Sel Range: 4-20mA ext src|
|Response||Link Select 500mS/5mS, Set: 500mS|
|Output||1 Link selectable, Set: 4-20mA|
|Output||2 Link selectable, Set: 4-20mA|
|Action||Out 1 Dir, Out 2 Dir.|
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.