The SL335 is a field configurable isolating converter/splitter providing true 4-way galvanic isolation up to 1800Vrms for standard process signals. On standard models are 3 x 16 position encoder switches under a door flap to set input and output ranges. All models also have a user range set using the SL300 configuration software.
- Small 12.4mm case.
- Wide range ac/dc power supply.
- Precision digital measurement and digital to analogue output after the isolation barrier. This removes all errors associated with the isolation process and ensures faster input to output response.
- (When fitted) 1100 input to output range combinations using the three encoder switches mounted under the top door, no recalibration is necessary.
- Models supplied without the range switches are supplied at a reduced cost and provide a higher level of security on range / calibration settings.
- All models include an independent user range.
On models fitted with the "Extended User Range Settings" have the following additional capabilities;
- Input linearisation.
- User engineering units and scaling.
- Reverse and direct acting.
- Signal limiting.
- 20 character name.
Additional information can be found by selecting "SMART LINE" on the top navigation.
Lead Time for a Premier Product
Premier products represent the best value for the selected function and have faster delivery times, typically 5 days.
|Power Supply||10-60Vdc / 16-42V 50/60Hz|
|Functionality||Switch Ranges + Extended User Settings|
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.