The PM276 converts air pressure to an analogue output and provides a relay contact, and features:
- Robust piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor for high accuracy and long life.
- Wide pressure range from 2kPa to 200kPa.
- Option for open collector transistor output in lieu of relay contact.
- Low range AC or DC voltage power supplies.
Common applications include:
- Barometric pressure monitoring.
- Pressure monitoring & control in cleanrooms.
- Pneumatic systems monitoring.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Niche Product
Niche products are usually designed to perform less common functions and may contain made to order assemblies. Niche products have longer delivery times, typically 10 days.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.