Is a one box does all that combines measurement and control functions in a single instrument and provides user selectable solutions for most signal conditioning applications including PID control.
- No changes in hardware are required to change input sensor type.
The USC has the following features:
- Two analogue inputs that can be programmed to measure ac/dc current or voltage, resistance, potentiometer, strain gauge and temperature
- Two pulse (digital) inputs that can be programmed to measure frequency or phase and also be used as control inputs to perform hold, reset and enable.
- One isolated proportional output that can be configured as an analogue output or a pulse output.
- Two independant relay outputs.
- Excitation output (voltage or current).
- Digital (bus) outputs.
- Calibration & set point variables.
- Arithmetic function variables.
- Four 101 point tables
The configuration can set up and altered by:
- The plug-on Access Module AM702 which has a 2 line by 8 character display and 5 push buttons and is menu structured for the selection of input/output/alarm, equation constants and selection of calibration information
- The plug-on Computer Adaptor COA703 that interfaces to the users PC which is loaded with the USC configuration software. This Software offers a user-friendly interface for the configuration and setting of a USC.
- A Select switch and encoder are accessible on the top of the USC which allow the user to alter a number of calibration parameters: Output zero & span and relay set points, dead band & time delays.
Most drawings are supplied in PDF format. Portable Document Format is used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
Lead Time for a Discontinued Product
Discontinued products are no longer manufactured. Alternate products are usually listed on the discontinued product page. It may still be possible to manufacture these items depending on parts availability and cost.
APCS makes and customises products according to a customers order. Upon receipt of the customers order the following information is required before manufacture, allocation or deliver until full details are given, these include;
- Identity of purchaser. Company name, ABN (Australian companies), street address and accounts email address.
- Required delivery address.
- Full part number and calibration detail required to manufacture items.
- Total on purchase order to include delivery charges. Orders received with missing information will be entered and marked to indicate missing details and returned to the customer for correction or approval.
Compliance with the above ensures that your items are manufactured and delivered according to the required specifications.
Standard delivery times commence after the order has been approved for processing.